Pitt Greenville Airport (PGV) Greenville NC – The Pitt Greenville Airport is seeking applicants for a Full Time position.
– Operations Officer I –
– High School diploma/equivalent required.
– Line service/ Aviation/ ARFF /Customer Service experience preferred.
– Must pass fuel and fire training courses.
– Must pass a Pre-physical and Pre-employment drug test and background check.
– Possess a Valid NC Class C Driver’s License. Starting pay is $12.20/Hour plus benefits.
– Evenings, weekends, Holidays and callout required.
Applications are available at: The Pitt Greenville Airport Authority Administration Office, 400 Airport Rd. Greenville, NC 27834.
No phone calls please.
Pitt Greenville Airport is equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Applications (including resumes) will be accepted until 5pm November 12, 2019.